Sometimes things don’t always go to plan, so if you’re not satisfied with our service, please get in touch with us and we’ll do our very best to sort things out.
Speaking with a member of our Customer Care team is the fastest way to resolve a complaint…
Whether you contact us by phone or in writing, to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible the following details will help:
- Full name and postal address
- Your contact number with preferred contact times
- Your reference number if you are a ClearCash customer
- Names of any people involved in the matter
- Any specific dates and times
- As much detail you can provide about your question, complaint or concern
- What you would like in order to resolve the complaint
If we can’t sort out your complaint, you can contact the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO) for a free, independent review on 1800 138 422 or visit their website at www.cio.org.au for more information.